DVC Assistant Engineer Call Letter, Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Welcome to our DVC Assistant Engineer Call Letter section. We will be giving you the information about DVC Call Letter.
Exam : DVC
Exam Date : 28-May-2017
Post for which exam has to be held: Assistant Engineer.
Call letter can be downloaded from the official website.
Official website address: http://www.dvc.gov.in/
In case DVC Call Letter is missed out candidate should contact to concerned authority and should carry original photo id card while appearing for the exam.
Candidates can also get latest information regarding DVC Call Letter details directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service.
We keep updating all the latest DVC Call Letter details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any details.
We wish you all the best for your career!!
DVC Assistant Engineer IT (Various Discipline) 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in attending for DVC Assistant Engineer (Various Discipline) exam have to know the DVC Assistant Engineer IT (Various Discipline) 2017 exam syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam will helpful for the candidates during the exam. For the sake of applicants here we are providing exam pattern, interested candidates can check. DVC Assistant Engineer (Various Discipline) 2017 Exam Pattern given below
- The written test consists of different sections.
- The exam consists of only multiple choice.
- Each section has different marks.
- Each section contains different weightage.
- Compiler Design.
- Digital Logic.
- Operating System.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
- Web Technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Theory of Computation.
DVC emerged as a culmination of attempts made over a whole century to control the wild and erratic Damodar River. The valley has been ravaged frequently by floods at varying intensities. Serious floods occurred in 1730, 1823, 1848, 1856, 1882, 1898, 1901, 1916, 1923, 1935 & 1943.The river spans over an area of 25,000 sq. kms covering the states of Bihar (now Jharkhand) & West Bengal.
You will get latest jobs delivered directly in your inbox
Other posts you might be interested in:
- DVC Assistant Engineer Call Letter, Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern
- BHEL Recruitment – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – 50 Graduate Apprentice Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 15 & 16 May 2017
- HIL Recruitment – Hindustan Insecticides Limited – Boiler Operator Vacancy – Last Date 26 May 2017
- NIN Hyderabad Recruitment – National Institute of Nutrition – 05 Project Assistant & Project Technician Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 19 May 2017
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment – 12 Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 23 May 2017
Please Share this Post and Help Your Friends too! & this community grow!
Please use any one of the given social sharing buttons below to help this community grow!