HIL Recruitment – Hindustan Insecticides Limited – Boiler Operator Vacancy – Last Date 26 May 2017
HIL Recruitment Details Below:
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) is a Government of India enterprise under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. It was incorporated in March 1954 in order to start production of DDT for the National Malaria Eradication Programme. Since then its product range has expanded to include Insecticides, Herbicides, Weedicides, and Fungicides. HIL is the world’s largest producer of DDT. The company has three manufacturing units, located at Udyogamandal near Kochi (Southern India), Rasayani near Mumbai (Western India) and Bathinda in Punjab (Northern India). It provides employment to nearly 1300 people.
HIL Recruitment 2017 – Boiler Operator Vacancy – Last Date 26 May 2017
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has recently released a latest application for the posts of Boiler Operator on contract basis. Apply before 26 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Location : Maharashtra
HIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Boiler Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for HIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : SSC with 1st Class certificate of competency as Boiler Attendant with a minimum 7 years experience.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 27.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : OBC Category 3 years, SC/ST Category 5 years & PWD Category 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be through interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees.
How to Apply HIL Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & DD send to Deputy General Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra on or before 26.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 26.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.hil.gov.in/writereaddata/ADVT%20DRAFT%20DETAILED%20APRI
You will get latest jobs delivered directly in your inbox
Other posts you might be interested in:
- DVC Assistant Engineer Call Letter, Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern
- BHEL Recruitment – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – 50 Graduate Apprentice Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 15 & 16 May 2017
- HIL Recruitment – Hindustan Insecticides Limited – Boiler Operator Vacancy – Last Date 26 May 2017
- NIN Hyderabad Recruitment – National Institute of Nutrition – 05 Project Assistant & Project Technician Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 19 May 2017
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment – 12 Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 23 May 2017
Please Share this Post and Help Your Friends too! & this community grow!
Please use any one of the given social sharing buttons below to help this community grow!