HPSSC Recruitment – hpsssb.hp.gov.in – 2965 Junior Technician, Radiographer & Various Vacancy – Last Date 31 October
HPSSC Recruitment Details Notifications Belows:
The Government of Himachal Pradesh in exercise of the powers conferred under article 162 read with proviso of Article 309 of the Constitution of India constituted the H.P. Staff Selection Commission with its headquarters at Hamirpur vide notification No. Per (AP.B) B (1)-1/98 dated 6th October 1998. The commission has been entrusted with the responsibility of making recommendations to all class-III services/posts including such posts on contract basis under the HP Govt.
HPSSC Recruitment 2017-2965 Junior Technician, Radiographer & Various Vacancy-Last Date 31 October 2017
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has published a latest recruitment Application for the post of 2965 Junior Technician, Radiographer & Various Vacancy on contract basis. Apply Online before 31 October 2017. Interested and eligible candidates must read like recruitment notification Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are carefully from official website so read bellow and follow the link.
Job Location : Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
Advt. No. : 33-2/2017
HPSSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Technician
- No of Vacancy : 307 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5910-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2100/-
- Post Name : Radiographer
- No of Vacancy : 154 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5910-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3000/-
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Recruitment :
- Education Qualification :
- For Junior Technician : All Aplied Candidates must be Matric from a recognized Board of School Education with Certificate in the trade of Fitter from an ITI or an Institution duly recognized by Central/H.P Government.
- For Radiographer : All Candidates Should be passed in 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education/University and Diploma in Radiology from an Institution recognized by the Central/H.P. Government OR B.Sc. Degree in Radiology from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process : Selection of Candidates will be made on through Written Test & skill tests/physical/practical tests.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 360/- & Rs. 120/- for SC/ST/OBC/BPL through Online Payment Gateway or Offline computer generated Challan or Lokmitra Kendra.
How to Apply HPSSC Vacancy : Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in form 16.09.2017 to 31.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/ViewallNotifications.aspx?FN=Advt.33-2%20latest-N.pdf
- Apply Online : http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/vacancies.aspx
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in HPSSC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of Government Jobs here.
You will get latest jobs delivered directly in your inbox
Other posts you might be interested in:
- Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment – 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy – Last Date 19 December
- Engineers India Limited Recrutiment – 229 Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 28 November @ eil.co.in
- CIDCO Recruitment – 57 Clerk Typist, Accounts Clerk & Various Vacancy – Last Date 27 November @ cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment- 192 Trade Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 29 November
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2196 Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 30 November 2017
- North Western Railway Recruitment – 1164 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 29 November
Please Share this Post and Help Your Friends too! & this community grow!
Please use any one of the given social sharing buttons below to help this community grow!