IBPS Common Written Examination – CRPSPL-VII – Notification 2017 – 1315 Specialist Officers Vacancy – Last Date 27 November
IBPS Recruitment Details below:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations. Source wikipedia
IBPS Recruitment – CRPSPL-VII – Notification 2017 – 1315 Specialist Officers vacancy – Last date 27 November 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published Online Application for Common Recruitment Process (CRPSPL-VII) for the post of 1315 Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in December 2017/ January 2018. Apply Online before 27 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Participating Organisations :
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
Job Location : All India
IBPS CRP SPL Job Details :
- Name of Post : Specialist Officers
- No. of Vacancies : 1315 Posts
Cadre wise Vacancies :
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 195 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CRP SPL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For I.T. Officer (Scale I) : Candidate should have 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : Candidate should have 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) : Candidate should have Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer (Scale I) : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Candidate should have Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
- Note : The result should have been declared on or before 27.11.2017.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.11.2017
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
IBPS CRP SPL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Main examinations & Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply IBPS CRP SPL Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.11.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017
- Download of Call letter for Online examination – Preliminary : December 2017
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination : 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
- Date of Online Examination – Main : 28.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/IBPS_CRP_SPL_VII_Detail_Advt.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.ibps.in/crp-specialist-officers-vii/
IBPS Recruitment 2017 – 02 Banker Faculty on Contract basis – Last Date 18 October 2017
Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a latest Application for the post of 02 Banker Faculty on Contract basis. Apply before 18 October 2017. Interested and eligible candidates must read like recruitment notification Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are carefully from official website so read bellow and follow the link.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Nationality : Indian
IBPS Recruitment Job Details :
- Post Name : Banker Faculty
- No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Negotiable
Eligible Criteria for IBPS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should B.Tech. or B.E or AMIE as a full time course from a recognized university/institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronic & Telecom or Instrumentation OR Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognised Institution or University.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 63 years as on 01.10.2017.
IBPS Selection Process : Selection will be made by a committee and Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply IBPS Vacancy : Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents send to The General Manager- Administration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 on or before 18.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 18.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Adv_Bankerr_Facultyy_Oct17.pdf
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
You will get latest jobs delivered directly in your inbox
Other posts you might be interested in:
- Ennore Port Recruitment – Kamarajar Port Limited – 13 Chief Manager, Senior Manager & Various Vacancy – Last Date 26 November
- Engineers India Limited Recrutiment – 229 Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 28 November @ eil.co.in
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment – 39 Additional Private Secretary Vacancy – Last Date 21 November
- CIDCO Recruitment – 57 Clerk Typist, Accounts Clerk & Various Vacancy – Last Date 27 November @ cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Eastern Railway Recruitment – 03 Visiting Specialist Vacancy – Last Date 18 November
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment- 192 Trade Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 29 November
Please Share this Post and Help Your Friends too! & this community grow!
Please use any one of the given social sharing buttons below to help this community grow!