Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment – 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy – Last Date 19 December
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment Detail Belows:
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.The country has been divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as Divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions. In addition to the 22 circles, there is a base circle to provide postal services to the Armed Forces of India headed by a Director General.
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017- 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
Jharkhand Postal Circle has published a altest application for the post of 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions in Jharkhand Postal Circle. Apply Online before 19 December 2017. Interested and eligible candidates must read like recruitment notification Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are carefully from official website so read bellow and follow the link.
Job Location : Jharkhand
Advt No. : STAFF/GDS ONLINE VACANCY/2017 (II)
Jharkhand Postal Circle Job Details :
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak
- No. of Vacancy : 1236 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Community wise Posts :
- UR : 592 Posts
- OBC : 145 Posts
- SC : 161 Posts
- ST : 290 Posts
- PH-HH : 16 Posts
- PH-OH : 25 Posts
- PH-VH : 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : All Applied Candidates should be passed in 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 20.11.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years & OBC-NCL Category 3 years
Jharkhand Postal Circle Selection Process : Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee : OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply Jharkhand Postal Circle Vacancy : All Intersted and Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website https://indiapost.gov.in OR http://www.appost.in/gdsonline form 20.11.2017 to 19.12.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 20.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 19.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Jharkhand Postal Circle would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
You will get latest jobs delivered directly in your inbox
Other posts you might be interested in:
- Engineers India Limited Recrutiment – 229 Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 28 November @ eil.co.in
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment – 39 Additional Private Secretary Vacancy – Last Date 21 November
- CIDCO Recruitment – 57 Clerk Typist, Accounts Clerk & Various Vacancy – Last Date 27 November @ cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment- 192 Trade Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 29 November
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2196 Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 30 November 2017
- North Western Railway Recruitment – 1164 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 29 November
Please Share this Post and Help Your Friends too! & this community grow!
Please use any one of the given social sharing buttons below to help this community grow!