Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment – 35 Lower Division Clerk, Peon & Various Vacancy – Last Date 13 November 2017
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS) Recruitment Details below:
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, i.e. Central Institute of Hindi is an educational Institute established in 1960 by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is run by an autonomous organization: Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal. The Institute mainly conducts various projects and activities for Teaching, Training, Research and Promotion & Propagation of Hindi at National and International level. The headquarter of the Institute is situated at Agra. It has eight regional centers in Delhi (estd. 1970), Hyderabad (estd. 1976), Guwahati (estd: 1978), Shillong (estd. 1987), Myssore (estd. 1988), Dimapur (estd. 2003), Bhuvaneswar (estd. 2003) and Ahmedabad (estd. 2006).
KHS Recruitment 2017 – 35 Lower Division Clerk, Peon & Various Vacancy – Last Date 13 November 2017
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan has published a latest Applications for the post of 35 Lower Division Clerk, Peon & Various Vacancy. Apply before 13 November 2017. Interested and eligible candidates must read like recruitment notification Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are carefully from official website so read bellow and follow the link.
Job Location : Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
KHS India Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1800/-
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk : 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m.
- For Multi Tasking Staff : High School or equivalent class pass.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years for Lower Division Clerk & 18 to 25 years for Multi Tasking Staff as on 13.11.2017
KHS India Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam & Skill Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/-(SC/ST Rs.200/-) for Academic Posts & Rs.200 (SC/ST Rs.100/-) for Administrative Posts through Demand Draft in Favour of Secretary Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, Agra.
How to Apply KHS Vacancy : Interested candidates may Apply in prescribed Application Form along with attested copies of Supporting document & experience Certificates send to Administrative Officer, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, Agra, 281005 on or before 13.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form : 13.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://khsindia.org/india/images/ADVTATANDT2017.jpg
- Essential Instructions for application to Academic and Administrative posts : http://khsindia.org/india/images/Instruction.pdf
- Download Application form For Academic Posts : http://khsindia.org/india/images/Academic_Form_and_RR.pdf
- Download Application Form for Administrative Posts : http://khsindia.org/india/images/Administration_Form.pdf
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here
You will get latest jobs delivered directly in your inbox
Other posts you might be interested in:
- LMRCL Recruitment 2018 – 386 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy – Last Date 27 March 2018
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technicians & 62907 Group D Vacancy – Last Date 12 March 2018
- DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2018 – 44 Multi-Purpose Assistant (Gram Rozgar Sevak) Vacancy – Last Date 08 March 2018
- CGHS Pune Recruitment 2018 – 77 MTS (Medical Attendant), MTS (Lady Medical Attendant) Vacancy – Last Date 03 March 2018
- TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – Telangana State PSC – 933 Lab Technician, Hostel Welfare Officer, Assistant Librarian & Various Vacancy – Last Date 06 March
- UPPCL Recruitment 2018 – 21 Account Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 13 March 2018