KSP Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka State Police – 164 Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) Vacancy – Last Date 12 March 2018
KSP Recruitment 2018 Details Below:
The Karnataka State Police Department is the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka. The department is headed by the Director General of Police.The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bengaluru is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP. Mysuru, Mangaluru and Hubballi-Dharwad city are headed by an Inspector General of Police(IGP) while Belagavi is headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG).
KSP Recruitment 2018 – 164 Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) Vacancy – Last Date 12 March 2018
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has published a latest application for the post of 164 Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women). Apply Online before 12 March 2018. Interested and eligible candidates must read like recruitment notification Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are carefully from official website so read bellow and follow the link.
Job Location : Karnataka
KSP Recruitment 2018 Job Details :
- Name of the Organization : Karnataka State Police (KSP)
- Post Name : Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)
- No. of Vacancy : 164 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20000-36300/-
- Apply Mode : Online
- Job Category : Bachelor’s degree , Diploma, Central Govt Jobs
- Closing date to apply : 12 March 2018
- KSP Official Website : ksp.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates have passed Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 28 years for GM, 21 to 30 years for SC,ST,CAT-01,
2A,2B,3A & 3B as on 12.03.2018
Selection Process for KSP Recruitment : Selection will be on the basis of Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) & Rs.100/- for SC , ST, CAT-01, through in state bank only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to Apply for KSP Recruitment Vacancy : Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.ksp.gov.in from 15.02.2018 to 12.03.2018.
Important Date to Remember :
- Starting Date to Submission for Online Application : 15.02.2018
- Closing Date to Submission for Online Application : 12.03.2018
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 14.03.2018
Important Links for Jobs :
KSP Recruitment 2018: Karnataka State Police shortly KSP announced Latest Job Notification 2018. Application submitted after the last date and in-complete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page clearly explains KSP Recruitment 2018 in brief are given above. Latest Govt jobs, Syllabus, Answer Keys will be updated regularly on this website. please kindly visit Home Page to get new job notifications.
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Karnataka State Police would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of Government Jobs here.
You will get latest jobs delivered directly in your inbox
Other posts you might be interested in:
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technicians & 62907 Group D Vacancy – Last Date 31 March 2018
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – 24 Driver Vacancy – Last Date – 15 March 2018
- NIPER Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 – 06 Assistant Professor and other Vacancy – Last Date 9 March 2018
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 – 528 Staff Nurse Vacancy – Last Date 08 March 2018
- RCF Recruitment 2018 – 154 Trade Apprentices & Diploma Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 08 March 2018
- Government of Haryana Recruitment 2018 – 10 Social Worker, Accountant & Various Vacancy – Last Date 27 March 2018