UCIL Recruitment – Uranium Corporation of India Limited – 131 Apprenticeship Training Vacancy – Last Date within 15 Days from the Date of Publication of this Advertisement
UCIL Recruitment Details Below:
Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) is a centrally owned Public Sector Undertaking (PSU), under the Department of Atomic Energy for uranium mining and uranium processing. The corporation was founded in 1967 and is responsible for the mining and milling of uranium ore in India. The firm operates mines at Jadugora, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih and Banduhurang.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has recently released a latest Application for the post of 131 Apprenticeship Training in various trades under Apprentices Act- 1961. Apply before within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 02/2017
Job Location : Jharkhand
UCIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprenticeship Training
- No. of Vacancies : 131 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.4004-5148/- (Per Month)
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 40 Posts
- Electrician : 40 Posts
- Welder(Gas & Electric) : 15 Posts
- Auto Electrician : 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 05 Posts
- Turner/Machinist : 05 Posts
- Mech.(MV)/Mech. Diesel : 04 Posts
- Carpenter : 06 Posts
- Plumber : 06 Posts
- Pipe Fitter : 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 %( aggregate) marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and 45 %( aggregate) marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years As on 31.03.2017
- Age Relaxation : For OBC-NCL Candidates 3 years & For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply UCIL Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with SSC/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth, ITI Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) only), Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable), Character certificate from last institution studied in & One self- addressed stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm send to Dy. General Manager (Inst./Pers. &IRs), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 on or before within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ucil.gov.in/pdf/job/Advt-02_2017.pdf
You will get latest jobs delivered directly in your inbox
Other posts you might be interested in:
- DVC Assistant Engineer Call Letter, Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern
- BHEL Recruitment – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – 50 Graduate Apprentice Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 15 & 16 May 2017
- HIL Recruitment – Hindustan Insecticides Limited – Boiler Operator Vacancy – Last Date 26 May 2017
- NIN Hyderabad Recruitment – National Institute of Nutrition – 05 Project Assistant & Project Technician Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 19 May 2017
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment – 12 Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 23 May 2017
Please Share this Post and Help Your Friends too! & this community grow!
Please use any one of the given social sharing buttons below to help this community grow!